The Journal of Mangala Shri Bhuti
Crucial Point is a biannual, full-color journal that offers articles by Dzigar Kongtrul Rinpoche, Dungse Jampal Norbu, Elizabeth Mattis Namgyel, and other teachers in the Longchen Nyingtik lineage.
ON SALE NOW! We are delighted to announce that the Spring/Summer 2013 edition of Crucial Point is now available. Inside this full-color, 36-page journal you’ll find teachings by Dzigar Kongtrul Rinpoche, Dungse Jampal Norbu, and Elizabeth Mattis Namgyel, as well as excerpts from other teachers:
In this Issue:
- NOT A SHRED OF DOUBT by Dzigar Kongtrul Rinpoche
- A WONDERFUL MEANS OF NAVIGATION by Elizabeth Mattis Namgyel
- EVERYTHING IN ITS RAWNESS by Traleg Kyabgon Rinpoche
- SKILLFULLY WORKING WITH OTHERS by Dzigar Kongtrul Rinpoche
- UNCONTRIVED EXPRESSION by Dzigar Kongtrul Rinpoche
- BASIC TRUTHS by Dungse Jampal Norbu
- A LETTER OF RECOLLECTION & ADVICE TO MYSELF by Roy Nemoto
All proceeds from the Crucial Point are used to support the production of the journal. Thanks for your interest, and we welcome your feedback at the Crucual Point. Crucial Point is available in two formats:
• Digital PDF: $8
Please note: The full-color, bound paper magazine also comes with a free digital PDF. The PDF is available for immediate download and viewable on any desktop or mobile device. With either purchase, you will need to set up a free account with MagCloud to order. You will only need to do this once, enabling you to purchase future editions as well.
Please contact the Crucial Point if you have any questions.